We Work Hard to Keep You Safe
- Your Brokerage Accounts Are Controlled By You
Your login account on this website is not a brokerage account. It is solely an information account that reflects on a daily basis the positions held in your brokerage account and their values. The brokerage accounts you link to custom portfolios are in your or your client's name and under your control at all times.
- Firewalls And Secure Socket Layering (SSL) Technology
Access to this site is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer protocol which is the industry standard for secure data transfer software. Its proven protection is among the best software available today for secure online commerce transactions. SSL encrypts your personal information as it travels across the Internet. SSL is used by most Web sites, including online banking sites and other consumer retail sites to protect your information.
You can tell if your browser is in secure mode by the icons that appear on the bottom bar of your browser. In most modern browsers, a padlock appears in a corner of your browser window or in the location bar at the top of your window.
- Security Measures You Can Take On The Internet
We protect your information with some of the best available security technology, but you also must play a role in ensuring that your personal information is secure and confidential. Here are five steps you can take to help us protect your information.
- Never tell anyone your User ID or password.
- Create hard-to-guess passwords.
- Change your password frequently.
- Be sure to log off your account before leaving your computer.
- Always close your browser after using the service.